When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered
on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device
(such as your computer or mobile phone). These include small files known as cookies. A cookie is
a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer
(or other electronic device) when you access the Site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to
your computer’s hard drive. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
• Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task,
• Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it
for every web page requested,
• Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough
capacity to ensure they are fast,
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them through.
Internet browser cookies - what they are and how to manage them
may obtain information about your computer or other electronic device such as your IP address, your
browser and/or other internet log information, this will not usually identify you personally. In most case
is essential in order for us to provide you with a service you have requested.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external
cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of
all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies)
you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
This is a list of the type of cookies that may be stored on your device when visiting this website:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the site.
They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the site, use a shopping
cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see
how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works,
for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the site. This enables us to
personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example,
your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the site, the pages you have visited and the links
you have followed. We will use this information to make the site and the advertising displayed on it more
relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Specifically, the following cookies are used on the site:
• Google Analytics (name:_ga); Used to track data. No personal information is stored.
• Accepted Cookies (name: accepted_cookies); Accepted Cookies is a Boolean value to state
whether cookies have been accepted on the site.
Only displays cookie popup to users who haven't accepted cookies.