Our experience in both pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry, understanding of medicines access, the supply chain, health policy, pharmaceutical care, optimising outcomes and our extensive network ensures that we can engage with the right people, have the right conversations and develop solutions that work for our industry clients.
Our consultancy services include:
- Industry team training programmes on the pharmacy ecosystem
- Market research including quantitative surveys, qualitative interviews, focus panels and other advisory support options
- Market access strategies and solutions
- Facilitation of joint working agreements and programmes
- Payer insights and interpretation of NHS policy and guidance
- Pharmacy strategic planning and programmes
- Development and delivery of professional and clinical training solutions for pharmacists, other healthcare professionals and their teams
- Design, development and implementation for pharmacy services
- Working with marketing, design and communications agencies to deliver materials relevant for the pharmacy context
- Engagement with NHS organisations, Local Authorities and Local Pharmaceutical Committees to develop pharmacy in line with national and local priorities
- Medical writing
Deborah and Mike have a wealth of knowledge between them and are well known and respected throughout the community. They have really helped me decipher what it is that we need to do to engage with pharmacists, understand their needs and create a plan for continued support of the entire pharmacy community. I highly recommend Pharmacy Complete and look forward to our continued collaboration throughout the years.
Amy Peters, Public Affairs and External Relations Manager, NovoNordisk