Understanding the NHS Long Term Plan and the new NHS local structures, particularly Primary Care Networks (PCNs), is likely be a key priority for you. This includes helping you understand how the new Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF) aligns with the plan, what is happening and when, what impact this will have, and how to prepare for the changes and opportunities ahead.
We recognise that it can be tricky to access important information so we have developed a short webinar (about 12 minutes long) to help inform you and your teams and plan the right actions.
This free to access webinar will help you:
- Have a better knowledge of the NHS Long Term Plan – why, how, what and when
- How this aligns with the new CPCF
- Primary Care Networks and why its important to be engaged
- Understand why your involvement is important for your future
- What you can be doing now to prepare.