Understanding the NHS Long Term Plan and the new NHS local structures, particularly Primary Care Networks (PCNs), is likely be a key priority for you. This includes helping you understand how the new Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework (CPCF) aligns with the plan both nationally and locally, what is happening and when, what impact this will have, and how to prepare for the changes and opportunities ahead.
We recognise that it can be tricky to access important information so we have developed a short webinar (about 12 minutes long) on Community Pharmacy in a new NHS to help inform you and your teams and plan the right actions.
This free to access webinar will help you to understand:
- The NHS Long Term Plan – why, how, what and when
- How this aligns with the new CPCF
- Why it will be key for pharmacy to work together locally
- Primary Care Networks and why its important to be engaged
- Why your involvement is important for your future
- What you can be doing now to prepare.