From April 2020, being a Healthy Living Pharmacy (HLP) is an essential requirement for community pharmacy contractors and from October this year will be part of the new Pharmacy Quality Scheme. This reflects the NHS's priorities on prevention and tackling health inequalities.
If you have yet to become an HLP, we can support you through our HLP Countdown programme with everything you need to help you to meet the HLP criteria and deliver a healthier future for your pharmacy and your community.
Time-limited offer - save £70!
For just £161, the combined price of our award-winning Health Champion and HLP Leadership courses, we will provide you with everything you need to become an HLP in a box. This includes:
- One Complete HLP guide
- One Health Champion distance-learning course and assessment (RSPH Level 2 Award in Understanding Health Improvement)
- One HLP Leadership self-directed learning course
- One set of Health Champion Knowledge cards
- One set of Healthy Conversation cards
- A robust HLP Portfolio box to keep all your evidence in
- HLP experts on the end of a phone to support you
This offer is open until the end of October 2019
For those who have previously met the HLP criteria we can support you to maintain and build on that accreditation. You must have a minimum of one full-time qualified Health Champion and a trained HLP Leader. Connect with us for advice or visit our webshop for these courses.
We have written a Viewpoint article on the NHS Long Term Plan also recorded an on-demand webinar on Community Pharmacy in a new NHS.
For every Complete HLP Pack purchased we will donate £5 and for every course purchased we will donate £1 to Pharmacist Support for their Go Green Campaign.