We all have mental health. Better mental health is good for everyone and recognising this is good for society. Our mental health first aid training is here to support you to manage health and wellbeing proactively, minimise the impact of mental ill health on your business and your people, and promote and maintain healthy workplaces.
MHFA England training courses teach people to spot the signs of mental health issues, offer initial help and guide a person towards support.We don’t teach people to be therapists, but we do teach people to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis – and even potentially reach out to someone before a crisis happens.
Quality mental health training, underpinned by a robust wellbeing strategy, gives people the tools to keep themselves healthy and support each other. It can also help to:
- Build confidence to have open conversations around mental health and break the stigma
- Encourage people to access support early when needed, for a faster recovery
- Empower people with a long term mental health issue or disability to thrive in work
- Promote a mentally healthy environment, stopping preventable issues and allowing people to thrive and become more productive
- Embed a long term positive culture across the whole organisation, where employees recognise their mental and physical health are supported as equal parts of the whole person
Deborah Evans of Pharmacy Complete is an accredited Mental Health First Aid (MHFA England) instructor.
Please connect with us to see how we can help you to help others.